Model VTS231 sets the industry standard for steel deck truck scales and is the ideal choice for a wide variety of vehicle weighing applications. The steel deck is supported by orthotropic ribs that are completely sealed from the elements by automated, continuous welds. By pressure testing every rib, we ensure an airtight seal that eliminates the potential for rusting from the inside, unlike scale designs that sandwich beams between top and bottom plates using intermittent welds. The ribs are shaped to distribute concentrated loads better than I-beam designs, leading to a longer life for your scale. By combining the strength of an orthotropic weighbridge with the reliability of POWERCELL® PDX® load cells, this truck scale ensures that you will get years of trouble-free weighing even in the harshest environments and toughest applications.
Features & Benefits:
- 50t POWERCELL® PDX® Load Cells: Stainless steel load cells provide highest accuracy and reliability (IP68/IP69K).
- POWERCELL PDX Network: Eliminates junction boxes and monitors network health.
- StrikeShield - Lightning Protection: Protects your system from lightning damage.
- International Intergard® Finish: Protects steel against corrosion even in the harshest environments.
- Orthotropic Ribs: Safe, robust, and reliable design provides a long service life.
- Steel Deck: Enables you to start weighing immediately after scale installation.
For weighing over-the-road vehicles in a wide variety of above-ground and deep-pit applications, including:
- Solid Waste - Scrap Metals
- Ports - Utilities
- Forest Products - Chemicals
- Bulk Foods - Agriculture
150,000 lb (scale lengths < 23 ft-4 in) 200,000 lb (scale lengths > 23 ft-4 in)