Model VTS100 is a steel-deck truck scale that delivers proven performance at an affordable price. It consists of a steel deck supported by orthotropic ribs that are completely sealed from the elements by automated, continuous welds. By pressure testing every rib, we ensure an airtight seal that eliminates the potential for rusting from inside, unlike scale designs that sandwich beams between top and bottom plates using intermittent welds. The ribs are shaped to distribute concentrated loads better than I-beam designs, leading to a longer life for your scale. As a result, you get a weighbridge capable of handling legal over-the-road traffic throughout a long service life.
Features & Benefits:
- Orthotropic Ribs: Safe, robust, and reliable design provides a long service life.
- International Intergard®: Finish Protects steel against corrosion even in the harshest environments.
- 30t Analog Load Cells: Stainless steel load cells provide reliable weighing.
- Steel Deck: Enables you to start weighing immediately after scale installation.
For weighing over-the-road vehicles in a wide variety of above-ground and deep-pit applications, including:
- Solid Waste - Scrap Metals
- Ports - Utilities
- Forest Products - Chemicals
- Bulk Foods - Agriculture
90,000 lb (scale lengths < 23 ft-4 in) 150,000 lb (scale lengths > 23 ft-4 in < 60 ft) 200,000 lb (scale lengths > 60 ft)