The VTC251 concrete-deck truck scale is an exceptionally durable weighbridge that delivers years of reliable service. It features a 10-inch-thick concrete driving surface reinforced by a robust steel under-structure. This true composite design effectively combines the superior compressive strength of concrete with the high tensile strength of steel. By positioning strength guides directly under the tire path, we put the strongest structural components exactly where the greatest strength is needed. A system of angled ribs positioned between the strength guides increases durability by providing additional shear transfer to the weighbridge. These simple design innovations enable us to offer you a superior truck scale that is designed to last.
- Applications & Features
• High Accuracy: POWERCELL® load cells provide high accuracy for applications that cannot afford costly weighing errors. The scale has a concentrated load capacity (CLC) of 120,000 pounds and weighs in 10-pound increments. POWERCELL® technology maintains accuracy even in extreme climates and environments.
• Easy Maintenance: Easy-to-remove cover plates allow access to load cells from the top of the scale. This design simplifies inspections and maintenance. Because service technicians spend less time on routine maintenance and emergency repairs, they get your scale back in service with minimal downtime.
• Versatile Design: The VTC250 truck scale is designed to accommodate your future requirements. A simple system for connecting modules makes it easy to extend the length of a scale or reconfigure it for multiple-axle weighing. The VTC250 is an ideal replacement scale for installation in existing foundations.
• Proven to Last: We have tested actual scale modules for 2 million cycles with a minimum live load of 80,000 pounds (equal to 20 years of vehicle traffic). Our life-cycle test program verifies a scale’s ability to survive the real world demands of vehicle weighing. No other manufacturer does comparable testing.
• StrikeShield™ Lightning Protection: Prevents lightning damage to load cells and other equipment.
• International Intergard® Finish: Protects steel against corrosion even in the harshest environments.
• 30t POWERCELL® GDD® Load Cells: Digital technology provides accurate vehicle weighing.
• Top Access to Load Cells: Makes it easy to perform inspections and maintenance.
• Scale Terminal: Full-featured terminal for inbound/outbound weighing and filling operations.
120,000 lb (scale lengths 23 ft-4 in or less)
200,000 lb (scale lengths > 23 ft-4 in)
- Scale Widths
9 ft-10 in, 10 ft, 11 ft, 12 ft (3, 3.3, 3.7 m)
- Scale Lengths
10 to 140 ft (3 to 42.7 m)