Model VTC100 is a concrete-deck truck scale that delivers proven performance at an affordable price. It combines a concrete driving surface with a robust orthotropic understructure. The composite design draws upon the strengths of both concrete and steel to
produce an exceptionally durable structure. It eliminates a common cause of premature deck failure: voids in the deck that occur when pouring concrete around I-beam flanges and sharp corners. As a result, you get a weighbridge capable of handling legal over-the-road traffic throughout a long service life.
Features & Benefits:
- Orthotropic Structure: Exceptionally strong weighbridge meets highest performance requirements.
- International Intergard® Finish: Protects steel against corrosion even in the harshest environments.
- 30t POWERCELL® GDD Load Cells: Digital technology provides accurate vehicle weighing.
- Concrete Deck: Provides good traction when wet and improved resistance to certain corrosives.
For weighing over-the-road vehicles in a wide variety of above-ground and deep-pit applications, including:
- Solid Waste - Aggregates
- Ports - Scrap Metals
- Forest Products - Utilities
- Bulk Foods - Chemicals
- Agriculture - Dairy
120,000 lb (scale lengths < 23 ft-4 in) 200,000 lb (scale lengths > 23 ft-4 in)