The PUA669 floor scale allows quick and easy wash down in sanitary applications. Lifting the front handles tilts the entire scale up to provide complete access for cleaning the floor and underside of the scale. A pair of built-in gas springs enable one person to lift the scale manually with minimal effort. Designed for easy cleaning, the scale is manufactured with smooth stainless steel surfaces and continuous welds that eliminate the corners and gaps where contaminants can collect. There is no pit to clean out and no need to recalibrate the scale after cleaning. To meet the sanitary requirements of your facility, we offer a variety of stainless steel finishes: Type 304 glass-bead blasted, electro polished, and mechanical polishes. The PUA669 floor scale is designed according to the standards of the American Meat Institute (AMI) and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
Standard Construction: Type 304 stainless steel (bead-blasted)
Load Cell Type: Four 350-ohm load cells; hermetically sealed stainless steel
Features & Benefits:
- Low Profile: Placing loads on scale is safer and easier.
- Top-of-Floor Installation: Eliminates need to construct and clean a pit.
- Positive Uplift Force: Makes scale safer and easier to lift.
- Hermetically Sealed Load Cells: Maximum protection in wet and corrosive environments.
- 100% End Loading Ideal for concentrated loads such as drums and totes.
- Mechanical Overload Stop: Protects load cells from damage caused by overloading.
- NTEP Class III, 5000d: Legal-for-Trade applications.
- Platform Size
30x30, 36x36, 42x42, 48x48, and
48x60 inches (762x762, 914x914,
1067x1067,1219x1219, and 1219x1524 mm)
500 lb / 300 kg, 1000 lb / 600 kg, 2500 lb /
1500 kg, and 5000 lb / 3000 kg