Series E push / pull force gauges make job task analysis and ergonomics analysis simple and accurate, ideal for workplace design, strength assessment, and ergonomic studies. Series E presents the ergonomist and other professionals with a simple and economical testing solution. 100 lbF, 200 lbF and 500 lbF (500, 2,500, and 5,000 N) capacity force gauges are available, along with a wide range of attachments for various applications.
Select a pre-configured kit, including a gauge, accessories, and carrying case, or select each item individually to suit your needs.
- Power Supply
Battery or AC operation
- Measure real time and peak push and pull forces
- Three measuring ranges: 100, 200, and 500 lbF (500, 1000, and 2,500 N)
- Click-LockTM accessory mounting technology
- USB data output
- High / low limit indicators, for pass / fail and minimum force testing
- Averaging mode calculates average force over a period of time
- 5,000-point data memory - data points may be saved individually or logged continuously at up to 7,000 Hz. Data points may be bulk downloaded to included MESURTM Lite data collection software.
Statistical calculations for saved data points
- Force Measurement
AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.