Series 2 digital force gauges are designed for basic tension and compression force testing applications up to 500 lbF (2,500 N). Peak tension and compression readings are reliably captured via the gauges’ ±0.5% accuracy and 500 Hz sampling rate. A backlit graphic LCD displays the current, peak tension, or peak compression reading.
The gauges are overload protected to 200% of capacity. An ergonomic, reversible aluminum housing allows for hand held use or fixture mounting, rugged enough for applications in both production and laboratory environments. Series 2 gauges are directly compatible with Mark-10 test stands and grips.
Large, backlit graphic display with auto-dimming
- Power Supply
AC or rechargeable battery
- Calculates peak tension and compression values
- 3 selectable units of measurement
- Ultra-compact, ergonomic housing
- Configurable default measurement unit and mode
- 500 Hz sampling rate
- Large, backlit graphic display with auto-dimming
- Powered by rechargeable battery or AC adapter
- Reversible housing for alternate load cell orientation
- Force Measurement
AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.