Series TT01 Cap Torque Testers are designed to measure application and removal torque of bottle caps up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. Adjustable posts effectively grip a broad range of container shapes and sizes, while optional flat and adjustable jaws are available for unique profiles. A rugged aluminum design, and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Class-leading accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
The TT01 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon cap removal, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for measuring slip and breakaway torques for tamper evident closures.
Series TT01 testers include MESUR Lite data acquisition software. MESUR Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT01s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Power Supply
AC or rechargeable battery
- Moveable 1.25" (31 mm) length posts accommodate a wide range of sample shapes and sizes
- Available extended post lengths and other gripping options
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon bottle cap removal helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for slip and breakaway torques in tamper evident closures
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR - Lite data collection software included
- Force Measurement
AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.