Series TT05 universal torque testers can be used for a range of applications up to 100 lbFin [11.5 Nm]. The stainless steel loading surface features a matrix of threaded holes, ideal for accommodating specialized fixtures and attachments. The testers’ rugged design and simple, intuitive operation allow for use in laboratory and production environments.
Accuracy of ±0.3% and blazingly fast sampling rate of 7,000 Hz ensure reliable and consistent test results, even in quick-action applications. Password protection is provided to prevent unauthorized changes to settings and calibration.
The TT05 includes a range of sophisticated productivity-enhancing features, including USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs, automatic data output and zeroing upon sample break, memory storage for 1,000 readings, pass/fail indicators and outputs, and more. First / second peak torque detection is useful for torque tool testing, tamper evident closure testing, and other applications.
Series TT05 testers include MESUR Lite data acquisition software. MESUR Lite tabulates continuous or single point data. Data stored in the TT05s memory can also be downloaded in bulk. One-click export to Excel allows for further data manipulation.
- Power Supply
Battery or AC operation
- Stainless steel loading plate with #10-32 threaded holes accommodates fixtures and attachments
- Threaded holes are not drilled through the plate, for protection from debris and liquid
- USB, RS-232, Mitutoyo, and analog outputs
- Automatic output, data storage, and zeroing upon sample break helps automate testing processes
- First / second peak detection for torque tool testing, bottle cap testing, and other applications
- 1,000-point data memory with statistics and outputs
- Password protection prevents unauthorized changes
- Programmable set point indicators and outputs for pass/ fail determination
- High-speed 7,000 Hz sampling rate accurately captures peak torque values
- Configurable audio alarms and key tones
- 5 selectable units of measurement
- MESUR Lite data collection software included
- Force Measurement
AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, tester shuts off automatically when power is too low.