The robust 7563 truck scale is designed for reliable weighing in demanding applications. Whether you are weighing heavy off-road haul trucks or high volumes of over-the-road trucks, this scale is strong enough to handle the job. Life-cycle testing has proven the
orthotropic weighbridges ability to stand up to the real-world demands of vehicle weighing over a long service life. By combining the strength of a heavy-duty orthotropic weighbridge with the reliability of POWERCELL® PDX® load cells, this truck scale ensures
that you will get years of trouble-free weighing even in the harshest environments and toughest applications. Model 7563 can be supplied as two side-by-side platforms that are wide enough to weigh large off-road vehicles.
Features & Benefits:
- 50t POWERCELL® PDX® Load Cells: Stainless steel load cells provide highest accuracy and reliability (IP68/IP69K).
- StrikeShield - Lightning Protection: Protects your system from lightning damage.
- International Intergard® Finish: Protects steel against corrosion even in the harshest environments.
- Orthotropic Weighbridge: Built to handle the heavy vehicles and high volumes of traffic.
For weighing off-road and over-the-road vehicles in a variety of applications, including:
- Mining - Scrap Metals
- Forest Products - Steel Mills
- Solid Waste - Utilities
- Aggregates - Chemicals - Bulk Foods
Single Width: 120,000 lb (scale lengths < 20 ft) 200,000 lb (scale lengths > 20 ft)
Side-by-Side: 240,000 lb (scale lengths < 20 ft) 400,000 lb (scale lengths > 20 ft)