These high performance, multi-function programmable indicators give you the flexibility to adapt them for your applications.
Suitable for the office, dusty, wet or high pressure and heavy washdown environments, the ZM400 series can display analyze, store, and transmit data across a range of technology methods to meet your specific installation.
* Stainless steel: 304 brushed stainless steel (IP69K certified) with GORE® Vent ventilation and tilt stand with provisions for desk, wall and column mounting
* Panel mount: Stainless steel panel mount IP66
IBN illuminated: seven digit, nine segment display, green characters with black background 0.8” (20 mm) high digits
and Graphic Array used for Annunciators, mode identification and HMI (Human Machine Interface).
Sort bar/Checkweigher segments
- Platform Size
* Stainless steel: 9.6” x 5” x 8.8” (243 mm x 127 mm x 223 mm)
* Panel mount: 8.7” x 3.4” x 6.9” (221 mm x 86 mm x 175 mm)
• Analog output kit: 0-5 VDC, 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA* a
• DeviceNet™ kit*
• Profibus® kit*
• Current loop kit: Current loop and RS485/RS422* a
• USB device kit: Provides USB interface to PC* a
• Wireless (Ethernet) internal kit: 802.11b/g wireless data communications kit with antenna*
• Internal 120 VAC Relay module for IP69K model*
• Scale Input 5 VDC excitation kit*
• Scale Input 10 VDC excitation with STVS kit*
• External I/O interface kit* a
• DC Output, 4 relays 3-60VDC at 2A Kit* a
• DC Input, 4 Inputs 4-30VDC kit* a
• AC Output, 4 relays 20-240VAC at 1A kit* (IP69K models) a
• AC Input, 4 Inputs 120-240VAC kit* (IP69K models) a
• Severe Transient Voltage Suppressor (STVS)
- Power Supply
* Line voltage: 90-264 VAC (110-240 VAC nominal), frequency 50 or 60 Hz, 12 to 36 VDC
* Power consumption: estimated at 250mA at 12VDC for one 350 ohm weigh sensor and 600mA at 12VDC for fourteen 350 ohm weigh sensors.
EC (Europe ) Class III and IIII (UK 3002)
NTEP (US) Class III/IIIL 10,000 d (CC# 14-039)
Measurement Canada (AM-5955C)
OIML R76 Class III and IIII (R76/2006-GB1-15.07)
MID R61 (UK/0126/0177)