Model VTS101 is a steel-deck truck scale with POWERCELL® PDX® technology added as a standard feature. It consists of a steel deck supported by orthotropic ribs that are completely sealed from the elements by continuous, automated welds. By pressure testing
every rib, we ensure an airtight seal that eliminates the potential for rusting from inside, unlike scale designs that sandwich beams between top and bottom plates using intermittent welds. The ribs are shaped to distribute concentrated loads better than I-beam designs, leading to a longer life for your scale. As a result, you get a weighbridge capable of handling legal over-the road traffic throughout a long service life. By combining the strength of an orthotropic weighbridge with the reliability of POWERCELL load cells, this truck scale ensures that you will get years of trouble-free weighing even in the harshest environments.
Features & Benefits:
- 50t POWERCELL® PDX® Load Cells: Stainless steel load cells provide highest accuracy and reliability (IP68/IP69K).
- POWERCELL PDX Network: Eliminates junction boxes and monitors network health.
- StrikeShield - Lightning Protection: Protects your system from lightning damage.
- International Intergard® Finish: Protects steel against corrosion even in the harshest environments.
- Orthotropic Ribs: Safe, robust, and reliable design provides a long service life.
- Steel Deck: Enables you to start weighing immediately after scale installation.
For weighing over-the-road vehicles in a wide variety of above-ground and deep-pit applications, including:
- Solid Waste - Scrap Metals
- Ports - Utilities
- Forest Products - Chemicals
- Bulk Foods - Agriculture
90,000 lb (scale lengths < 23 ft-4 in) 150,000 lb (scale lengths > 23 ft-4 in < 60 ft) 200,000 lb (scale lengths > 60 ft)