Model VTC221 is the strongest METTLER TOLEDO concrete deck truck scale. It combines a concrete driving surface with a robust orthotropic understructure similar to those used in our steel deck truck scales. This composite design draws upon the strengths of both concrete and steel to produce an exceptionally durable structure. It eliminates a common cause of premature deck failure: voids in the deck that occur when pouring concrete around I-beam flanges and sharp corners. As a result, you get a weighbridge capable of handling high volumes of traffic over a long service life. Model VTC221 uses POWERCELL® PDX® load cells, which offer unequalled reliability and a predictive diagnostics system designed to keep your scale up and running. By combining the strength of an orthotropic weighbridge with the reliability of POWERCELL load cells, this truck scale ensures that you will get years of trouble-free weighing even in the harshest environments.
Features & Benefits:
- StrikeShield - Lightning Protection: Prevents lightning damage to load cells and other equipment.
- International Intergard® Finish: Protects steel against corrosion even in the harshest environments.
- 50t POWERCELL® PDX® Load Cells: Stainless steel load cells provide highest accuracy and reliability.
- Top Access to Load Cells: Makes it easy to perform inspections and maintenance.
- Orthotropic Structure: Exceptionally strong weighbridge meets highest performance requirements.
- Scale Terminal: Full-featured terminal for inbound/outbound weighing and filling operations.
Suitable for weighing over-the-road vehicles in a wide variety of applications:
- Solid Waste - Aggregates
- Mining - Scrap Metals
- Ports - Utilities
- Forest Products - Chemicals
- Bulk Foods - Truck Stops
120,000 lb (scale lengths < 23 ft-4 in) 200,000 lb (scale lengths > 23 ft-4 in)