VRS241 scales are available for static weighing or coupled in-motion weighing. Choose between two deck options: a concrete deck with manholes and a steel deck with removable plates. Both provide easy access to the load cell network. VRS241 scales are designed to handle the massive loads applied by rail traffic. They are built to last, with the strongest structural components fully supporting the rails. METTLER TOLEDO scales are designed to weigh rail cars safely, accurately, and reliably.
Features & Benefits:
- 50t POWERCELL® PDX® Load Cells: Stainless steel load cells provide highest accuracy and reliability (IP68/IP69K).
- POWERCELL® PDX® Network: Eliminates junction boxes and monitors network health.
- StrikeShield - Lightning Protection: Protects your system from lightning damage.
- International Intergard® Finish: Protects steel against corrosion even in the harshest environments.
- Modular I-Beam Design: Robust and reliable design provides a long service life.
- Anti-Creep Brackets: Maintains weighing accuracy by preventing rails from moving.
170,000 lb (four load cells)
340,000 lb (six or more load cells)