The PUA579 floor scale combines robust construction, easy-to-clean surfaces, and an exceptionally low profile. It is durable enough to provide accurate, reliable weighing while standing up to constant use in wet and corrosive environments. Made entirely of stainless steel, it is suitable for hygienic applications that require frequent wash down. Choose from a variety of finishes that resist scratching and are exceptionally easy to clean. The scale design eliminates hard-to-clean corners and gaps where contaminants can collect. By reducing the time and effort required for cleaning, the PUA579 floor scale helps you increase productivity.
Standard Construction: Type 304 stainless steel
Load Cell Type: Four 350-ohm load cells; hermetically sealed stainless steel
Features & Benefits
- Ultra-Low Profile: Placing loads on scale is safer and easier.
- Top-of-Floor Installation: Eliminates need to construct and clean a pit.
- Stainless Steel Construction: Suitable for harsh wash down.
- Hermetically Sealed Load Cells: Maximum protection in wet and corrosive environments.
- 100% End Loading: Ideal for concentrated loads such as drums and totes.
- Mechanical Overload Stop: Protects load cells from damage caused by overloading.
- Locating Plates: Positions the scale securely.
NTEP Class III, 5000d: Legal-for-Trade applications
- Platform Size
24x24, 30x30, 36x36, 42x42, 48x48, and
48x60 inches (610x610, 762x762, 914x914,
1067x1067, 1219x1219, and 1219x1524 mm)
500 lb / 300 kg, 1000 lb / 600 kg, 2500 lb /
1500 kg, and 5000 lb / 3000 kg