The PUA574 floor scale combines robust construction and an exceptionally low profile. It is durable enough to provide accurate, reliable weighing while standing up to constant use in industrial environments. Integral side and end guards protect the load cells from accidental side-impact damage caused by forklifts and other equipment. The platforms ultra-low profile simplifies the job of moving loads onto and off the scale. Optional ramps are available to eliminate the need for lifting loads onto the platform. Our standard tread-plate surface provides safe footing for workers. Adjustable feet make it easy to level the scale on uneven floors.
Standard Construction: Two-part, epoxy-painted carbon steel
Load Cell Type: Four 350-ohm load cells; hermetically sealed stainless steel
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-Low Profile: Placing loads on scale is safer and easier.
- Top-of-Floor Installation: Eliminates need to construct and clean a pit.
- Tread-Plate Surface: Provides safe footing for workers.
- Hermetically Sealed Load Cells: Maximum protection in wet and corrosive environments.
- 100% End Loading: Ideal for concentrated loads such as drums and totes.
- Mechanical Overload Stop: Protects load cells from damage caused by overloading.
- Locating Plates: Positions the scale securely.
- NTEP Class III, 5000d: Legal-for-Trade applications.
- Platform Size
24x24, 30x30, 36x36, 42x42, 48x48, and
48x60 inches (610x610, 762x762, 914x914,
1067x1067, 1219x1219, and 1219x1524 mm)
500 lb / 300 kg, 1000 lb / 600 kg, 2500 lb /
1500 kg, and 5000 lb / 3000 kg