The Model EKM5-200 Myometer Kit facilitates a wide range of strength assessments and ergonomics studies. Featuring a Series 5 force gauge with 200 lbF (1,000 N) range, tabletop mount, strap, and accessories, this kit is ideal for ergonomists and other professionals.
- Power Supply
Battery or AC operation
- Measures real time, average, and peak pull and push forces
- 200 lbF (1,000 N) force capacity
- Accuracy of ±0.1% of full scale
- Sampling rate of 7,000 Hz
- USB, RS-232, and analog outputs
- High / low limit indicators, for pass / fail and minimum force testing
- 1,000-point data memory with statistical calculations. Data may be bulk downloaded to included MESUR® Lite data collection software.
- Force gauge is compatible with other Mark-10 grips and attachments
- Force Measurement
AC or rechargeable battery. Multi-step low battery indicator is displayed, gauge shuts off automatically when power is too low.