ESM1500 and ESM750 single-column force testers are highly configurable solutions for tension and compression measurement applications, with capacities of 1,500 lbF (6.7 kN) and 750 lbF (3.4 kN), respectively. With generous travel and clearance, they are suitable for break testing, cycling, limit testing to a load or distance, loadholding, elongation testing, tensile testing, compression testing, and more.
Satisfy various test methods through an intuitive menu with selectable test parameters, such as speed, number of cycles, etc. Up to 50 profiles may be saved and password protected. Crosshead positioning for sample setup is a breeze with available FollowMe®. Using your hand as your guide, push and pull on the load to move the crosshead at a dynamically variable speed.
The stands feature a unique modular controller function platform. Functions such as travel measurement, cycling, etc. are offered individually, accommodating a wide range of budgets and applications.
Collect force and travel data, plot and analyze results, and control test stand motion via MESUR®gauge Plus software. Or, fully control the stand by a PC through a custom application.
- Broad force range and clearance dimensions
- Compatible with load cells and force gauges
- USB output of force vs. time or force vs. distance
- Adjustable, removal control panel with intuitive menu navigation
- Unique modular function platform - select functions as required for the application
- Password protection of test parameters
- Stepper motor-driven, producing smooth and quiet operation with no speed variation under load
- Compact footprint, suitable for crowded workbenches
- Most electronics are housed in an integrated removeable enclosure, easily accessed for service
- Force Measurement
Universal input 80-240 VAC,
50/60 Hz, 450W