Save money by using one scale to weigh both trucks and railroad cars. A single 7360 weighbridge does the work of two scales, combining a platform for weighing trucks with a static railroad track scale. If your facility weighs both types of vehicles, this solution can reduce the initial cost of your weighing equipment, the ongoing maintenance costs, and the amount of space required. Choose between two deck options: a concrete deck with manholes and a steel deck with removable plates. Both provide easy access to the load cell network. 7360 scales are built to handle the heavy loads applied by truck and rail traffic. They are designed to weigh all your vehicles safely, accurately, and reliably.
Features & Benefits:
- 50t POWERCELL® PDX® Load Cells: Stainless steel load cells provide highest accuracy and reliability (IP68/IP69K).
- POWERCELL® PDX® Network: Eliminates junction boxes and monitors network health.
- StrikeShield - Lightning Protection: Protects your system from lightning damage.
- International Intergard® Finish: Protects steel against corrosion even in the harshest environments.
- Modular I-Beam Design: Robust and reliable design provides a long service life.
- Anti-Creep Brackets: Maintains weighing accuracy by preventing rails from moving.
340,000 to 750,000 lb